Return & Exchange
Items that arrive damaged or defective will be replaced. You must notify us by writing within 48 hours of receiving your order along with your proof of purchase and relevant information (picture of damaged) to assist our staff in best serving you. Save the damaged package or carton for inspection. Damage to materials inside a package with no external damage evident should be notified to us at once. We must notify carriers within 5 days, or they may deny liability.
Should you wish to return unused, undamaged products, you must notify us by writing to us within 7 days of receipt of the goods with your proof of purchase and if necessary a note or relevant information to assist our staff in best serving you. We will appreciate your cooperation in making the returns and refunds smooth and hassle free by abiding by the following terms and conditions given below.
To ensure the process is as easy as possible, please provide the following:
- Present your proof of purchase (Receipt, Photograph of your receipt or online tax invoice).
- The product/s should be in original condition and packaging (including manuals and accessories).
- No refunds or exchanges available sale items and custom orders, certain other items marked as non-returnable.
- Please Note: Any expenses relating to the return of your product will have to be paid by the customer.
- When returning wrap return securely in a good box using strong tape.
- Be sure your package is insured for freight and any other costs are prepaid.
- Include inside the package a copy of the invoice we sent with your purchase.
- We don’t accept freight deliveries to our account or responsibility for loss or damage to returned parcels.
- Always ship your returns via an insured carrier with tracking. PMES does not accept liability for returns that arrived to us damaged.
If your return requires an assessment prior to refund or warranty:
Electronic items may require testing prior to a refund, exchange or replacement is offered.
Please Note: Check that you have made a copy of any data saved on your electronic products such as GPS etc. The repair of your items may result in the loss of user data. Products may be replaced by refurbished goods rather than being repaired.
We may not offer you a refund, replacement or repair if you:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- Where you were made aware of or knew of the faults before you bought the product
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the manufacturer or were unclear about what you wanted.
Products that are excluded from our return policy, unless they are faulty:
- Gift Vouchers
- Opened tins of Paint
- Cut lengths (Rope, Wire, Hose, Carpet, Etc.)
- Items which have been cut to length or come with an expiry date may not be able to be returned for credit.
- Special order products
Please note that Special Order Non-stock items may be subject to a restocking fee of equal to the greater of $30 or 18% of the purchase price.