Miniature, Bluetooth, Battery powered ultrasonic anemometer.
Small and robust, get instant wind speed and direction….or track it!
Stylish product made by design-obsessed engineers.
Built with ULTRASONIC sensors, with no moving parts to make it robust and dependable, the Ultrasonic Portable is a wind meter that measures both speed and direction, allowing data logging via a free app.
A miniature wireless ultrasonic anemometer and wind vane for water-sports. (Kitesurfing, Sailing, Dinghy, Canoeing and Buoys)
With just 43 mm diameter the Ultrasonic Portable MINI is a fully handheld, complete wind instrument. Its size makes it an ideal stand-alone wind meter of great value on a wide range of industries and applications. Sturdy but elegant construction for optimal durability and joy.
Easy / Simple mount, easy to use
The Ultrasonic portable MINI has a female thread (1/4″) perfect to be mounted on any tripod.
For those who want to see/read data while using Anemotracker App, the phone adapter is the solution. A tiny accessory to put in the headphones hole there is in any Android phone.
Check our mounting accessories: mast mount, mounting poles, tripod adapter….
Get Anemotracker app for free!
Despite the multiple apps available, we do provide a free app: Anemotracker. Anemotracker will connect to your Portable and provide you with:
– Apparent wind speed and direction
– Real wind speed and direction (if used on a vehicle or boat)
– Track your wind data and export via excel or Google Earth.
– Upgrade the latest firmware version from the App-This new add-on will let the user to upgrade the Ultrasonic Portable to the latest firmware version from Anemotracker app.
– Wind direction adjustable damping
– Velocity Made Good calculations
– New derived data: stylish graphs with Means and deviations
– Configure the units of measure: m/s, km/h, Kt,
– Threshold alarm, direction offset, map mode, etc…
ZERO cable tolerance: Wireless and Battery Powered
- Wireless Charging QI- thanks to its bluetooth connection, the Ultrasonic Portable Mini can be recharged on a wireless charged pad connected via USB to the power.
- No data wires, but connectable to your network: its bluetooth connection avoids the hassle of wiring it to a display. Still, if you want to connect the Ultrasonic Portable to a display or network, you can use one of our gateways: the NMEA Connect Plus gets the Portable Bluetooth signal and converts it to a wired or NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 signal. It also relays the Bluetooth signal and casts NMEA0183 data via WiFi.